How to make electric scooters last longer?
With the rapid development of science and technology and the rapid development of cities, people around the world ride electric scooters for various reasons such as environmental protection, travel efficiency, convenience, health, etc. No matter what the original intention, riding scooters makes us happy hapiness. Should a car be more practical? How to make it last longer?
1. Please use the original charger for charging to avoid damage to the battery or safety accidents due to the use of chargers with different parameters.
2. The electric scooter should be placed in a dry, ventilated, and normal temperature environment to prevent the battery from getting damp or exploding due to heat.
3. Make sure to charge the battery once a month if it is not used for a long time.
4. Pay attention to the charging time, unplug the power when it is full.
Daily cleaning: Electric scooters are electrical appliances, and water is the nemesis of electrical components. Therefore, daily cleaning should avoid direct cleaning with water. You can simply wipe the surface with a wet towel.
The scooter relies on wheels to move, so certain inspections and maintenance must be done for the wheels in daily maintenance. The main inspection contents include:
1. Check whether the wheels are shaking. If there is obvious shaking, some parts may be loose, and maintenance should be done in time.
2. Check the degree of wear of the wheels, and replace severely worn wheels in time.
After the electric scooter has been used for a period of time, it is recommended to go to the after-sales service center for maintenance and maintenance, do a comprehensive inspection, check whether the machine has any aging or damaged parts, and replace with new parts to maintain the safety and stability of the scooter.