How to properly maintain balance while riding a scooter?
With the development of the economy and the improvement of material life, people are beginning to pay more and more attention to health. Whether it is the elderly or the salaried population, these two words are inseparable from their daily lives. But in order to maintain a healthy body, diet is one aspect, and more importantly, proper exercise is required. The emergence of smart scooters has brought convenience to people's lives, and in the eyes of consumers, scooters are so attractive. Electric scooters are stylish and lightweight design, beware, shuttle freely and unimpeded. Electric scooters exude full product selling points, and are not only loved and sought after by mainstream people. So when we are riding a scooter, how do we properly maintain our balance? Here are the answers for you one by one:
1. We need to adjust the direction of travel by adjusting the front and back of the body's center of gravity. The body leans forward, leans backward, and stands steady. This is the principle of scooter movement. The scooter is similar to the plank tread that we have played before, but the scooter is much taller.
2. The electric scooter is improved on the basis of a unicycle, driven by a motor, and the same way as a gyroscope to control the balance. Tilt your body forward to start. Speed is controlled by the degree of inclination of the body, lean forward if you want to accelerate, and lean backward if you want to decelerate.
3. When we are on the scooter, the two wheels of the scooter replace our feet, and the body is like a steering wheel. The car body is very similar to the body's balance system. When our center of gravity is tilted forward, the intelligent system will automatically sense and accurately drive the wheels to move forward. In this way, the balance is maintained and the scooter moves forward.
4. The working principle of an electric scooter is called the "dynamic balance" principle; sometimes it is also called a "somatosensory car" because it can sense changes in the body's center of gravity and change the driving state due to changes in the driver's posture; sometimes It is called a "thinking car" because it can intelligently sense the change of the user's center of gravity and is as intelligent as a robot.
5. The scooter needs power supply during the driving process, which is very power-saving. It is safe and convenient because it can rely on the human body to move during the driving process.
The editor tells you so much, I don’t know how much I know, electric scooters, smart energy-saving, environmentally friendly and low-carbon, do not produce any polluting gas, and do not cause harm to human health. With the development of the market in recent years, its cool appearance, lightness and flexibility have been loved by many consumers, and it is also called the "artifact of transportation". Friends who live in first-tier cities will face the current situation of traffic congestion and travel difficulties. Owning electric scooters also solves the trouble of crowding buses and subways every day.