What are the precautions for riding an electric scooter?
In this era when innovation is advocated in all fields, in order to solve the incurable diseases in current urban traffic, various new travel equipment has emerged, and electric scooters are one of them, and they have become the travel of many young people. Preferred. So what are the precautions for riding an electric scooter?
1. Be sure to master your body's balance during driving, and don't brake the electric scooter suddenly at high speed, so as not to make yourself fly out due to inertia and cause injury to yourself or others.
2. Be sure to wear sports shoes when riding an electric scooter, and wear helmets, protective glasses, knee pads, elbow pads and other protective equipment when riding an electric scooter.
3. It is forbidden to ride electric scooters on bumpy roads, such as dirt roads and gravel roads.
4. It is forbidden for minors under 15 and seniors over 60 to learn and ride electric scooters. Minors are not allowed to use electric scooters without the company of an adult.
5. It is forbidden to ride electric scooters because it is not suitable for riding due to the rider's own reasons or other objective factors.
6. Please remember that the sound of the electric scooter is very light or no sound when using it. Please give enough time and distance to avoid obstacles and other people when riding the electric scooter.
7. When using electric scooters in the first few times, even if you are a professional electric scooter sports player, please be familiar with electric scooters at low speeds.
8. When using an electric scooter for the first time, be sure to use the low-speed mode to practice the electric scooter in an open area with few people.
9. Only one person is allowed to ride the electric scooter. Do not stand two or more people on the electric scooter at the same time.
10. It is forbidden to ride electric scooters on wet and slippery roads, especially on ice, snow and watery roads. Please stop riding electric scooters and walk through.
11. It is forbidden to ride electric scooters on up and down ramps exceeding 15°.
12. It is forbidden to ride electric scooters by people who are still under the influence of drugs or alcohol, with limited mobility and reaction capabilities.
The precautions for riding electric scooters are shared here today. Electric scooters are very energy-efficient, fast charging and have long range capabilities. The vehicle is beautiful in appearance, easy to operate, and safer to drive. It is definitely a very suitable choice for friends who like the convenience of life, adding a little more fun to life.