Where do I buy a scooter? These places are pretty good
In our opinion, there is nothing more exciting than letting children go outdoors and explore nature with a scooter. Whether it's going to local parks, natural attractions, town tours, or wandering around the city for a whole day, we like to go out with our children and spend time in nature and health. We call it a scooter exploration journey.
So when you are ready for the scooter, now you just need to find a good place to start an interesting journey of discovery. Maybe your search range is somewhere near your home, or maybe you are going on vacation with your child's scooter.
In the UK, the National Bicycle Route Network has more than 14,000 taxi routes for bicycles, scooters and other cycling tools. These gliding routes are suitable for users of all ages, and you can even choose to ride along the river in the English countryside. In China, we can choose urban greenways and other routes with fresh air and suitable for taxiing.
When planning your scooter exploration journey, you need to consider these questions:
1. Terrain. Flat paths are best for sliding, and gravel roads can cause trouble. In the taxiing process, what needs to be considered is the difficulty of getting from point A to point B to ensure that everyone can easily complete the route.
2. Local wild animals. If you can clearly see animals during the journey, then you have a high probability of choosing a rural route. If you are on vacation or are unfamiliar with the area, a quick search online for travel advice and important tips in the area will be very helpful. It is not always necessary to enter the countryside to experience nature. There are also many areas full of natural surprises in urban areas.
3. If you do not plan to have a picnic outside, then please make sure you stop somewhere to let your little explorer have some snacks. This little explorer is undoubtedly hungry early because of exercise.
4. Sliding in the city can be as fun as walking through the jungle. Study the routes of nearby local parks, playgrounds, and skate parks. Going to these places may bring more fun and sense of accomplishment than getting into a car and rushing to the countryside. However, if you have young explorers in your team, sliding by the river or slipping to the pond to feed the ducks can also bring them joy.
5. Children sliding alone in an open area means not only to promote their independence, but also to keep them within your sight.
6. If you choose to travel a long distance by car, remember to keep a proper distance from the destination when you park on the way, so that you can walk calmly and your children can glide happily.
If you want to go out and play with the kids all day, you may only need your own electric scooter, an adult scooter so that everyone can easily keep up with the children.