PXID tells you how to solve the electric vehicle motor failure?
Electric vehicles often encounter the situation where the motor is not powerful during use or driving. So what causes the motor problem? PXID industrial design company takes you to explore together.
The motor is an important part of an electric car. If it doesn't work well, the electric car will go on strike, right. I have read a lot of help posts and maintenance posts on the online post bar and forums. The editor is also very excited. Let’s take a look at the situation where the electric car motors are not working well and see if there is any solution. Learn more about motor faults. When the motor loses its temper, we can easily deal with it, instead of being busy, sweating, spending money and manpower, but still unsure.
Reasons and solutions for the motor not rotating
1. The fuse is burned out. This is a small case, just replace the fuse for a small fee.
2. The power switch is broken. Replace the power switch. This is a bit more troublesome and requires tools.
3. The Hall turn is broken. Diagnosis method: Use a multimeter to measure the output voltage of the green wire at the output end of the handlebar. If there is a voltage output of 1-4.2, the handlebar is normal. If there is no voltage output, the handlebar burns out and needs to be replaced.
4. The controller is broken. Detection method: Use a multimeter to measure the red wiring at the output of the controller (connected to the plug of the handlebar) with a multimeter DC voltage file. If there is a voltage output of about 5 volts, the controller is normal. If there is no voltage output, the controller is burned out and needs to be replaced Device.
5. The thread ends are loose. Please check each plug of the motor again to see if there is any bad contact. Or the battery box is not in place when it is put into the frame, and the contacts are not in good contact.
6. The motor is burned out. This is the situation that everyone is most afraid of. It is very expensive to replace the motor. Detection method: disconnect the connection between the motor and the controller, connect the remaining wires, slowly rotate the motor, measure the Hall wire with a multimeter, and see if there is a voltage change in the signal. If there is no change in one phase, it is the motor Hall. The components are burned, causing phase loss, and the motor needs to be replaced.
Reasons and solutions for slow motor speed
1. Adjust the handle, the photosensitive film, and the photosensitive tube to deposit dirt. Treatment method: clean or replace the photosensitive film and wipe the photosensitive tube.
2. The internal components of the speed control handle are partially damaged. Solution: Replace the speed control handle.
3. The battery is insufficient, insufficiently charged, or cannot be charged. Solution: Replace the battery or charger, and check other possibilities.
4. The motor is malfunctioning. Solution: Replace the motor.
5. The controller is malfunctioning. Solution: Replace the controller.
The above is only a small part of the motor failure. If the owner encounters some of the above conditions, he can try to repair it. If it is successful, it would be better. However, here, PXID Industrial Design Co., Ltd. kindly reminds you that the above method can only be used as a reference for specific analysis of the specific situation. If you encounter an unsolvable situation, please send the electric vehicle to a professional repair shop for repair, taking personal safety as the most important.