Electric vehicles are subject to registration management. How to regulate the use of electric vehicles?
It is understood that in road traffic accidents, motorcycles and electric vehicles account for about 60%. Provinces gradually implement registration management of electric vehicles, and further regulate the legal and reasonable use of electric vehicles and road safety management.
Below, the editor of pxid industrial design company has compiled a few safety warnings, let's take a look!
1. Please follow the prescribed roads. The road is like a tiger's mouth, and the motor vehicle is like a tiger's teeth; the closer you are to them, the greater the risk; when driving an electric bicycle, please follow the prescribed roads!
2. Please follow the signal lights to pass. Ning waited for three points, not one second; the red light was short, and the rest of his life was long. Please follow the traffic lights.
3. Please wear a helmet when riding an electric bike. When driving an electric bicycle, you must observe "wear a helmet, carry one person, and walk on the right".
4. Only 16 years old can drive an electric car. As children under the age of 16 are not suitable for riding electric vehicles due to their physical and psychological conditions, and the speed of motorcycles and electric vehicles is much higher than that of bicycles, they have limited emergency response capabilities for minors in emergencies. Cause a traffic accident.
5. Avoid blind spots of vehicles. Pedestrians should keep a safe distance of more than 2 meters from the large cars that go straight! Non-motorized vehicles should keep a safe distance of more than 3 meters from large straight-going vehicles! When a large car turns a corner, don't rush with it, don't try to overtake it!
There are thousands of roads, safety first! In addition to observing traffic rules, it is also very important to regulate driving electric vehicles. Safety reminders of industrial design companies to regulate driving electric vehicles, and to maintain electric vehicles correctly, safety is the most important!