Do you know the structure of the scooter? What are the parts of the scooter? Come take a look
Scooter is a new generation of trendy sports products for young people. It not only has a mainstream fashion appearance, but also is extremely small and portable. As for the trunk of a private car, carrying subways and buses is not a problem, and it is very convenient. The scooter originally came from Japan, but it was invented by a German industrial design company. At the beginning of the design, it was a simple labor-saving sports machine. The speed of the scooter can reach more than 20km/h. Due to its moderate speed, easy to learn and easy to operate, it is very popular and has extraordinary charm.
Scooter is an emerging environment-friendly travel mode, and industrial design companies are still constantly improving, innovating and promoting. Let's take a look at what are the structural parts of the scooter?
The exterior structure of the scooter
1. Frame: The solid and stable structure of the main part of the vehicle will directly affect the quality of the vehicle. According to market analysis, the main frame of the vehicle body is mostly made of aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloy material has high strength and light weight. It is a relatively good alloy material, and it is very suitable as the frame material of the whole vehicle.
2. Front frame: The interior of the front frame is used to place the battery and the controller, and the front wheel and handle are connected externally, and the connection with the rear frame is matched, and the front light is set.
3. Rear frame: It is also the backbone of the car. The whole car needs not only a stable design, but also control lines such as power cords and brake lines inside, and the rear wheels must be connected to the outside. The design should also meet the requirements of saving materials and reducing weight. Design principles.
4. Wheelbase: the distance between the front and rear wheels. The wheelbase of current electric scooters is usually around 80cm. The size of the wheelbase affects the overall feeling of the scooter pedal: the longer the wheelbase, the better the riding experience, but relative The speed will be slightly slower.
5. Board surface: Usually a usable skateboard surface is made by rolling, and some boards have a smooth layer made of special chemicals at the bottom.
6. Wheels: The size of the tires is mostly between 8-10 inches. Generally speaking, the larger the wheels of the scooter, the faster the speed and the higher the shock resistance. The front wheels are mainly responsible for steering, mostly pneumatic tires, with strong wear resistance and high stability; the rear wheels are mainly responsible for driving, and the structure is more complicated. Most of them use vacuum explosion-proof tires with in-wheel motors, which are wear-resistant, safe and comfortable. The performance and stability are very high.
Structural composition of connecting parts
1. Front fork: This part is an important component that connects the front wheel with the front body. Its function is to fix the front wheel directly under the body, support the weight of the front wheel, and transmit the steering action of the handlebar to the front wheel. The front wheel can be rotated according to the direction of the handle.
2. Front axle: The axle is an important part of the vehicle to fix the wheels, and it is also the main force position.
3. The rest: the connecting parts include the shaft between the front frame and the rear frame, the rear wheel shaft and the mechanical rod group connecting the seat and the frame. The rigidity of the shaft structure is required to be high, and aluminum alloy is generally used as the material.
Part of the drive system
The drive system is divided into two parts: power supply and motor
1. Power supply: Lithium batteries are mostly used as power sources. Lithium batteries have high energy, long service life, light weight, and are easy to carry. They are very suitable for the use of scooters.
2. Motor: Brushless hub motor is generally used as the driving device. There are two types of in-wheel motors: brushless motors and brushed motors.
Part of the brake system
Braking is braking, and there are two types of drum brakes and disc brakes. The principle of drum brakes is to use the brake drum that rotates with the wheels to rub against the stationary brake pads in the brake drum to reduce the speed of the wheels and achieve the purpose of braking; while the disc brakes use brake calipers to manipulate two brake pads. Clamp the disc brake disc on the wheel to achieve the purpose of braking.