Want to know what kind of electric car battery is more durable and better quality?
First, talk about lead-acid batteries: lead-acid battery life is generally defined according to the battery capacity attenuation to 30% of the original capacity, in general, it should be fully charged and discharged about 300 times, about a year and a half or so, of course, your riding distance is short, If you are a few kilometers away, you can ride for three years or so. My family has been riding for three years, which is to charge constantly.
Second, let's talk about lithium batteries, lithium batteries have a strict number of charging, generally about 1000-1200 times, available 3-5 years. Lithium-ion charging and lead-acid batteries are the opposite. They need to be used up and then recharged. If the battery is not used for a long time, it needs to be fully charged every two months to prevent battery protection and extend battery life.
In addition to the quality of the battery, charging is also critical to the life of the electric vehicle battery. The current chargers are all three-stage charging. That is, constant current, constant pressure, and turbulence.
In the constant current phase, the charging current is constant, and the voltage is gradually increased to the rated voltage of the battery.
During the constant voltage phase, the charger will fully charge the battery with the battery full voltage value.
At this point, the charger light should turn green. When the turbulence phase is entered, the current is very small. The current is already milliampere. Basically, the meter does not go. It is recommended not to unplug the power supply at this time, but continue charging for two hours. Adequate charging to avoid excessive vulcanization of the plates to extend battery life.
Introduce some charging knowledge and hope to be useful to you:
1. The newly purchased electric vehicle battery is new, the capacity is also large, the charging will take a long time, and it will reach more than 10 hours. It will be faster and faster in the future, and will be reduced to 6 hours in about 2 months. After that, it will last for about half a year, and the battery capacity will continue to decay. It can be filled in 3-4 hours after one year. Of course, the battery should be replaced or need maintenance.
2. Now electric vehicle chargers are three-stage charging, which are divided into constant voltage stage, constant current stage and turbulent stage. The first two stages are the main stages of charging. After the battery is fully charged, the lamp will turn green and enter the turbulent phase. Protect the battery. Do not unplug the power supply. Continue charging for 1-2 hours, which can effectively increase battery life, but after turning green Do not exceed 8 hours.
Third, introduce the charging skills:
1. In the future, do not recharge the battery after it is completely used up. When the meter power shows two lights left, it will be charged, which can effectively extend the battery life by 30%.
2. Do not cover the charger with debris when charging. Do not put flammable materials near the battery to prevent fire. I have seen several cases.
3. After the lamp turns green, it will be powered off after 1-2 hours of charging.
4. Remember to insert the battery end plug first, then plug in the mains plug.