Swiss company second generation succession meter high scooter empire
Founded in Zurich, Switzerland in the 1990s, the micro scooter has grown for more than 20 years and has been sold to 85 countries worldwide. From the survival to the development of a company, 20 years is not an easy task. On the road of development, it will encounter various challenges such as imitators, cottage products, and choice of innovation direction.
The two sons of Mr. Wim Oubotor, the founder of micro scooter, Oliver Oubotor and Merlin Oubotor have recently accepted CNN Money Switzerland. The interview with the Swiss version of the section explored various aspects of corporate development, management, marketing, product innovation, etc., so that we can also explore the micro business philosophy in the discourse of the two second generations of Swiss companies.
1.micro all products are centered around urban traffic, micro traffic
2. Timing is important, product innovation is more important
3. Keep trying, quick trial and error to check products
4. Never fight for the price, there are always people selling it cheaper.
5. There is pressure on the imitator, indicating that your choice is in the right direction.
6. "Swiss quality" means high standards and high requirements
7. Behind the brand is a Swiss family with a family concept
8. Be clear about your brand's bottom line and focus on urban micro-traffic